Monday, September 9, 2013

Back for More

Back for More
To date I've not authorized my work or my image to be used anywhere outside my one YouTube account or my one Google account. To date I've received no compensation for works of mine which were used commercially.

By the way, that tooth broke because it's not a tooth; it's a filling. It breaks every couple of years because I can't afford a permanent replacement.

Someone should be standing over these liars with a baseball bat by now. As soon as they open their mouths to say one word...

What were those cameras up to a few days ago in the library here? Better not be publishing those pictures.

I've changed the title of Friendly to Friend in Need. It's offline right now because it sounds like NBC was using that picture of me in a roadie shirt to make everyone think I was still a roadie - a job I held for maybe twenty-four hours in 2009.

All this controversy over my protection. Ridiculous. I'm the author. I'm the only one who can produce this valuable work. What did you think they were going to do without me when they ran out of material? A business which depends on creative output is not sustainable if it discourages or kills creative talent. We can be thankful that our society is advanced enough to effectively protect an artist's copyright. As such our society protects virtue.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment