Thursday, September 12, 2013

About This Blog

About This Blog
This blog will consist of entries I erased from my other blogs, in order not to interrupt the flow of comedy created by their remaining content. Each time I erased them they told you I was forced to because I was lying. They told you they took me to jail and beat me up and warned me never to post them again. The truth is that I did it voluntarily, as an act of generosity and forgiveness. The truth is that they are probably the ones who went to jail for lying about me or stealing my work.

Now I will restore these entries and add as much as I possibly can to them. And if they are of an accusatory nature, I will not erase them as long as I live.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment