Sunday, August 25, 2013

Alive in East Van

Alive in East Van
I'm sorry if I lose my cool when I come here sometimes. I'm going through all this alone and I seem to have millions of people against me, which makes my experience very intense.

The way people treat me here in east Van makes me think it might be the kind of a place where a car accident victim would have his pockets picked before anyone called an ambulance.

But as I may have said before, I have become attached to my people here, as reluctant as they are to accept me. I have shared their misery, and I imagine that I may want to return here at some point in my future, if I'm rich, to recall what it was like for me when my suffering made me feel so alive.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment