Sunday, August 25, 2013

About Protection

About Protection
Industry insiders know what copyright protection means. An artist who writes popular work is protected until he is rich. That is why they've been trying so desperately to make me look unprotected. They're not fooling the authorities. And that circle around the 'c' in the copyright symbols stands for protection. After what I have seen I take it seriously.

August 26, 2013

When you see how I have held up against such massive adversity, you may wonder who is protecting me. I heard that many of my enemies, now incarcerated, tried to take credit for it. It's quite hilarious how people thought Nasco workers were protecting me. It looked to me like they fled in fear from me even when they outnumbered me ten to one. In fact, there is only One person protecting me: God.

I recall reading from a book about songwriting that an artist owns the copyright to his work strictly by virtue of creating it. The power of protection is not based on dirty old money, it is based on virtue. This would put it in God's territory.

Jesus had enemies who said that his power was demonic. We know better. And I'm told that the young lady who thought I was 'too hot' has been apprehended and neutralized. I would like to thank my loyal supporters for that. I may write a line or two that raises doubts, such as when I said yesterday that it feels like there are millions of people against me, but in fact, they normally feel like they are far outnumbered by those who believe in me. I wish certain creeps would stop jumping all over every inconsistency in my writing. They're getting tiresome, don't you agree?
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment